Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions from the Government Liquidation website, located at http://www.govliquidation.com/terms.html are incorporated herein by reference.
- Where a conflict between the website Terms and Conditions and the E-Tail Terms and Conditions exists, the E-Tail Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Where the E-Tail Terms and Conditions are silent, the website Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All photographs of property included in the E-Tail section of the website are representative photographs, and are not photographs of the actual item. Items sold are surplus and in a used condition. The Buyer should expect items to be subject to normal wear and tear, unless indicated otherwise in the description of the item.
- All prices of items included in the E-Tail section of the website are unit prices.
- There is no Buyer’s Premium included on any item purchased from the E-Tail section of the website.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the description of the item being offered, or elsewhere on the website, Government Liquidation will charge a fee for shipping and handling.
- Items will be shipped by Government Liquidation upon approval and payment of shipping charges by the Buyer, which will be quoted to the Buyer at the time of checkout.
- All Sales are Final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted; however, if you contact us within 14 calendar days of the date the package was delivered with a claim that the item shipped was not what was received, we will review the claim and if verified, we will refund the purchase price and shipping in exchange for the return of the item delivered in error. We will pay for the return shipping of an item delivered in error.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase. Items will not be shipped until payment in full has been made.
- Items may be recalled by the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (“DRMS”) if they are deemed to be restricted or unsafe to sell to the public. You agree to cooperate with the DRMS to return any item purchased that has been recalled or to identify to the DRMS the identity of any party to whom you have transferred property. In the event of a recall, you are limited to a refund of the purchase price and shipping charges only.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERTAIN TO USEABLE SURPLUS AND SCRAP MATERIAL SALES
BY REGISTERING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ACCEPT THIS USER AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES OR SITE.
Section 1: PARTIES AND DEFINITIONS
- Surplus Acquisition Venture, LLC ("SAV"), and DOD Surplus, LLC ("DS") are the companies established by Liquidity Services, Inc. ("LSI") to administer the sale of useable surplus (SAV) and scrap material (DS) for the U.S. DLA Disposition Services, as well as other persons or organizations selling property consistent with our DLA Disposition Services offerings (“Sellers”). Uncle Sam’s Retail Outlet ("USRO") is a marketplace from which we sell property and material and is the name you will encounter most often in communications, and on our web site. Invoices and some other correspondence may be sent in the name of SAV, USRO or DS. We have two companies simply because we are required to do so under our sales contracts with the DLA Disposition Services. Except where we have specified otherwise, your dealings with us should be governed by the principle that you are dealing with a single organization. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, Surplus Acquisition Venture, LLC, and DOD Surplus, LLC are referred to as USRO.
- The terms "you" and "your," unless specifically indicated otherwise, refers to a Seller or someone attempting purchase property listed on www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com (a “Buyer”). Sellers and Buyers, along with any other person who uses or attempt to use the website, www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com, are users (“Users”). The terms "we," "us," "our," "USRO," and "Company" refer to USRO. References to the singular include the plural and vice versa. References to the masculine include the feminine and vice versa.
- The terms and conditions of this User Agreement comprise the entire agreement between you and USRO relating to the bidding process and the purchase of property offered and sold by USRO (the "Agreement").
Section 2: ELIGIBILITY
- You are not required to open an account in order to make a purchase on USRO. However, whether you purchase with or without an account, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the User Agreement. In order to participate in a USRO purchase, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and able to form a legally binding contract
- Agree to this Agreement by clicking on the appropriate button provided at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions
- Agree that there are no contingencies to this sale other than those stated by us in the Terms and Conditions or in the product description at the time of sale
- Agree to pay for any purchases placed using your unique website username and password
- Be capable of receiving a Trade Security Control (TSC) clearance to buy any property that requires such a clearance
- Be a real person or business entity, with a verifiable address, telephone number and email address
- Agree to deal with us in good faith, and not attempt to defraud, cheat or wrong us or the U.S. Government
- We require you to provide us with an accurate mailing address, telephone number, email address, so that we can communicate with you regarding your account, purchases and payments. Your identity will be verified through a third-party data verification vendor. We may request additional personal information from you in order to verify your identity. You are responsible for updating any changes in the account information. We will verify your account information to verify your identity. We do this to protect you and to protect us from false purchases, fraud, identity theft, and to ensure that government surplus items are not sold to people who have been prohibited by the U.S. Government from purchasing such items. Your agreement to these terms and conditions constitutes express consent to the verification of your identity.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms and Conditions. A limit of one registration per business or individual will be enforced on our web site. Duplicate registrations will be de-activated from use.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any or all purchases.
- Any direction or prohibition stated on our web site or within the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, unless specifically referring to USRO shall be construed as a direction to or prohibition on the Buyer only.
- We reserve the right to refuse any individual or business access to our sales events.
- You represent that you and the business for which you are acting as an agent are not listed on the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS), which is maintained at www.epls.gov, and that if it is discovered that you were an excluded party at the time you bid, any sale resulting from your bid is void, and you are liable to USRO for damages resulting from your misrepresentation.
Section 3: BUYER OBLIGATIONS
- Users who use the Site to purchase Listed assets of any kind ("Buyer" or "Buyers") represent, warrant and agree that:
- Buyer, by providing payment information and clicking the “Submit Order” button on our website is demonstrating Buyer's intention and financial capability to purchase the assets selected by Buyer.
- After clicking the “Submit Order” button, the Buyer may not retract, amend or modify their orderwithout prior approval by the Company
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS / END-USE-CERTIFICATES
- You acknowledge and agree that certain goods, software, and technology may be subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States, including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and regulations of the U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Controls. You agree you will comply with all applicable export laws and regulations.
- You may not, without prior U.S. Government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer any goods, software, or technology, either directly or indirectly, to any country subject to a U.S. trade embargo or sanction or to any resident or national of these countries, or to any person, organization, or entity on any of the restricted parties lists maintained by the U.S. Departments of State, Treasury, or Commerce. In addition, any goods, software or technology may not be exported, re-exported, or transferred to any end-user engaged in activities, or for any end-use, directly or indirectly related to the design, development, production, use, or stockpiling of weapons of mass destruction, e.g. nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons, and the missile technology to deliver them.
- We do not sell property to persons from the countries that are prohibited from receiving transfers of military equipment or technology. Please check with the appropriate government agency for a current list of prohibited countries. Buyers are advised that purchasing from us and then reselling or attempting to export to these countries is prohibited. The list of prohibited countries is subject to change at the discretion of the U.S. Government
- If you purchase property that will be exported outside of the United States, you must obtain proper export licenses prior to our transfer of title and release of goods. We may assist Buyers in obtaining export licenses, and you agree to pay the costs associated with obtaining any licenses required. Our assistance will be limited to providing information for the purpose of completing required export license applications, Shipper’s Export Declarations, or other forms. We cannot advise you as to which forms, which licenses, or what agencies may have jurisdiction over the property you purchase. You are encouraged to seek expert legal advice regarding export licensing. We are not an expert in the area of export licensing and do not hold ourselves out as such.
- THE PROPERTY
- YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PROPERTY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE PROPERTY "AS IS" AND IN A USED CONDITION. "ACCEPTANCE" AS USED HERE ALSO MEANS THAT, BY PURCHASE OF THE PROPERTY, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE EXAMINED, OR HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXAMINE, THE PROPERTY AND AGREED THAT THE PROPERTY IS OF THE SIZE, DESIGN, CAPACITY AND MANUFACTURER SELECTED BY YOU, IS IN PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL CONDITION ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, AND IS FIT FOR THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND USE YOU REQUIRE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPERTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE PROPERTY IS FREE FROM LATENT DEFECTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT A MANUFACTURER OF THE PROPERTY, OR AN AGENT OF THE MANUFACTURER, AND THAT THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPERTY IS THAT OF THE MANUFACTURER, IF ANY. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, INJURIES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LIABILITIES OF WHATEVER NATURE WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR STRICT LIABILITY, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM INJURIES OR DEATHS OF PERSONS AND DAMAGES TO PROPERTY RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, CONDITION, OPERATION, TRANSPORTATION, SERVICE, POSSESSION, RENTAL OR SALE OF THE PROPERTY, LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF WARRANTY, PARTS, LABOR, DELAY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES, DELIVERY DELAYS, WORK STOPPAGES, FAILURE TO WARN, OPERATIONAL DEFICIENCIES OR FAILURES, BREAKDOWNS, STRIKES, ACTS OF GOD, UNAVAILABILITY OF THE PROPERTY OR OTHER CAUSE (WHETHER THESE CAUSES ARE AVOIDABLE OR NOT) CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY YOU, US, YOUR OR OUR EMPLOYEES, YOUR OR OUR AGENTS OR THIRD PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, "SPECIFIED CLAIMS"). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL SPECIFIED CLAIMS.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS: The information and descriptions found in the advertising materials for specific sales are deemed reliable but are not guaranteed. We neither assume responsibility nor make any warranty regarding the sale's contents. Condition codes, National Stock Numbers (NSN), Local Stock Numbers (LSN), National Item Identification Numbers (NIIN), and Scrap Condition List (SCL) codes are provided as received from the DLA Disposition Services as assistance to our customers. We do not guaranty the accuracy of this information. It is your responsibility to verify an item’s information and description, including but not limited to, product condition, estimated weight, count, measure or other factors that determine the bid price. Information provided by us is not guaranteed and should not be considered as a substitute for your due diligence and physical inspection of the property.
- SHELL CASES: You agree that you are not purchasing any shell cases for military use. You agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, use or dispose of in any fashion the items for military use. You agree that you will include this clause in its entirety in any later sale or transfer of title, or possession by you or your successor in title or interest. You agree that the items will not be exported for military use and, if exported for any reason, a full disclosure of their origin by reference to our sale and lot number will be made to the appropriate export licensing department or agency. Any item you plan to export must be completely destroyed prior to exportation.
- DEMIL CODE CHANGES – RETURN OF RESTRICTED PROPERTY: In the event that DLA Disposition Services changes a Demil Code or determines that an item offered for sale by USRO may not be sold, or must be sold with restrictions, USRO may withdraw the item from sale or place additional restrictions on the sale at any time prior to the removal of the item by the Buyer. The Buyer will be limited in remedy to a refund of the purchase price and cancellation of the sale.
- Items sold by us, which are changed to a Demil Code status of other than B or Q from Demil Codes A, B or Q, or are otherwise determined to be restricted by DLA Disposition Services, must be returned by you to the nearest DLA Disposition Services facility, and you will be reimbursed for the purchase price and any documented transportation costs incurred by you. If you have already transferred the property to another party, you agree to provide the name and contact information of that party to the Department of Defense or other federal government agency charged with the investigation of the transfer or recovery of the property. Your failure to cooperate in returning these items orproviding contact information of transferees upon any Demil Code change may constitute grounds for suspension of your account and prohibition from bidding in future USRO or U.S. Government sales, and we reserve the right to suspend your participation without providing you any additional notice or warning.
- In the event that a Buyer is requested to return property subsequently determined by the DLA Disposition Services to be restricted, Buyer understands that any certification to USRO regarding what has been returned will be forwarded to the Government and be the basis for determining any refund due the Buyer. If you falsely claim a refund for property you have not returned to DLA Disposition Services, you may be liable under the False Claims Act, 18 U.S.C. §287. Included with the request to return property, you will receive contact information for Fast Track Logistics, who will be responsible for returning the property to the Government at no cost to the Buyer.
- You agree to cooperate with DLA Disposition Services in the recovery of property was sold to you, which is later determined to have been restricted, and understand that if you fail to do so you will be deemed by the DLA Disposition Services to be "uncooperative" and may be denied access to future purchasesat the discretion of the DLA Disposition Services.
- HAZARDOUS COMPONENTS OR CONSTITUENTS: According to the terms of our contract with the DLA Disposition Services, USRO sells only useable electronic devices, including reparable devices. USRO makes no warranties or representations regarding the electronic devices it sells, and strongly encourages Buyers to contact USRO for additional information prior to purchasing. Any device which is damaged in transit or is found to be cracked, shattered or broken may subject the Buyer to regulations pertaining to the handling, storage, transportation, re-sale or disposal of electronic waste. Buyers are encouraged to check with their state department of environmental services to determine what regulations, if any, might apply under these circumstances.
- DLA Disposition Services cautions that certain property may have components, parts, constituents or ingredients that may be corrosive, reactive, ignitable, or exhibit other hazardous or toxic properties. You are cautioned to use and ultimately dispose of any hazardous components or constituents according to all applicable local, national or international laws and regulations in a manner safe for the public and the environment.
- Certain pieces of property may contain residual chemicals, friable asbestos, petroleum products and ozone depleting substances or other hazards. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for providing documentation or certification regarding the identification or status of these substances. Certain pieces of property have design features that may be hazardous if warning labels are not heeded.
- MEDICAL AND DENTAL PROPERTY OR DEVICES: If you buy medical and dental property from us, you must complete the online Food and Drug Administration (FDA) form FDA Certificate for Medical/Dental http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/skin1/customer/USRO-FDA-CERTIFICATE.pdf before the property will be released. Submittal of this Form is a one-time requirement and will remain valid for all future purchases. You must complete either section A or section B of the form (whichever applies). It is your responsibility to provide an updated FDA Certificate in the event of a status change (from "A" to "B" or "B" to "A"). The FDA form may be completed prior to purchasing (see link above) or after the purchase and notification is sent to you informing you of your successful purchaseon the property. We decide what constitutes "medical" or "dental" property. It is your responsibility to complete and submit the form. In the event the FDA form is not completed within the specified period of time (stated for the sale), we reserve the right to withdraw the objects from the sale and dispose of them at our discretion. Should this occur, we will assess as liquidated damages. USRO does not review the form to ensure it is completed correctly, and our acceptance of the form does not guarantee that the completed form will be considered acceptable by the FDA. If you have questions about how the form should be completed, you should seek legal counsel.
Section 4: TRANSFER OF TITLE:
- Unless property is being sold with a requirement for demilitarization or other destructive scrapping, title will transfer to you upon delivery. USRO will consider “delivery” to have been accomplished when the shipping carrier places the property in a customary manner at your provided shipping address. Title to property that requires demilitarization as a condition of sale (DCS) or that requires some other form of destructive scrapping will not pass to you until the demilitarization or destructive scrapping has been completed and evidence of completion has been provided to us. Under no circumstances will title to any property pass to the buyer until payment in full has been made to USRO.
Section 5: PAYMENT FOR PROPERTY
- PAYMENT TERMS: Prices will not be adjusted after Buyer clicks the “Submit Order” button due to Buyer’s error or any other discrepancy regarding description, estimated weight, count, measure or other factors that were described as on the website.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal™, VISA™, MasterCard™, American Express™, and wire transfer.
- You must make payment in full at the time you place your order. There will be no extensions of the payment period granted.
- At the time a credit card is entered online, it is validated via a charge to the card of up to $1.00, which is credited back to the card within seven (7) calendar days after the credit card validation process has completed. The name and address on the user account must match the name and address of the credit card used for the purchase or the charge may be rejected, which will result in a default of the sale. Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale. Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e., wire transfer, cashier's check).
- A valid credit card must be entered at time of order submission regardless of the form of payment. Credit cards submitted by a Buyer must be in the name of the registered Buyer and be valid at the time a lot is awarded.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. USRO WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- SALES, USE OR EXCISE TAXES: We are obligated to collect sales, use or excise tax from ALL buyers. It is your responsibility to provide the required documentation when submitting a bid to claim an exemption. Taxes are charged based on the effective tax rate at the time the property is removed. This may be different than the initial rate at which you were charged when you paid for the property. All property sold in the state of Hawaii is subject to an excise tax. There are no exemptions to the Hawaii excise tax.
- Buyers who submit erroneous credit card information, or attempt to use credit cards that they are not authorized to use, are subject to sanctions, including account de-activation, and may be reported to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Any Buyer that attempts to rescind a credit card transaction without our express written consent (i.e., charge-back), will have their account immediately and permanently de-activated. If you perform a charge-back after receiving the property, USRO may file charges with the appropriate law enforcement agency, and reserves the right to pursue all remedies available to us to recover our damages.
Section 6: REMOVAL OF PROPERTY
- You understand and agree that the DLA Disposition Services reserves the right to withdraw any and all property offered for sale up to the time the property is shipped by USRO. If this occurs, our liability is limited to return of the purchase price paid for the order. We have no liability for specific performance, incidental or consequential damages.
- Either you or your agent will be required to sign for all material in the presence of a USRO representative (unless otherwise approved by an authorized USRO agent) prior to removing property.
Section 7: MISCELLANEOUS
- You agree that any dispute between the parties must be resolved under Arizona law and in a court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. You expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts to resolve any dispute, and you expressly agree not to contest that jurisdiction or venue. You also agree to accept service of process from such courts by certified or registered mail.
- All claims /dispute requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com, Subject: Dispute Resolution. A "USRO CLAIM FORM" will be subsequently emailed to you. Please complete the claim form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that claims associated with property counts or proper model must be noted by the Buyer or their agent on the invoice at the time of removal, and a written claim for adjustment must be submitted to USRO within 14 calendar days upon receiving the property.
- You agree that in the event that USRO is unable to deliver the item or items for which you purchased, that the sole remedy available to you will be the reimbursement of monies paid to USRO for the item(s) not delivered (i.e., a refund). You will not be entitled to restitution, incidental, consequential, special damages or specific performance.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims or liability (including reasonable attorneys' fees) for any injuries to persons or property of any type, occurring during your inspection of property, your presence at a USRO facility or resulting from the sale, removal, use or operations of the purchased property
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining terms will not be affected.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions may not be construed or interpreted as a waiver of any of them. Any waiver of any term or condition must be in writing, signed by our authorized representative, and will be effective only for the instance specified in the writing.
- Any oral statement or representation by any representative of USRO, changing or supplementing the offering or contract or any condition of the offering or contract, is unauthorized and confers no right on the Bidder or Buyer and may not be relied on. No interpretation of any provision of the contract, including applicable performance requirements, is binding on USRO unless agreed to, in writing by USRO.
- NOTIFICATIONS: We may transmit notices by e-mail, fax or phone to the email address, fax and phone numbers provided by you during registration. We may also provide notice in written form delivered through the US mail or certified mail to the address provided by you. We are not responsible for your errors in conveying your contact information.
- ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT: Prospective Bidders are notified by this statement that your consent to this Agreement by clicking the electronic link indicating your agreement to be bound to these terms, meets the requirements of
Section 101(c) (1) (C) (ii), the Consumer Consent Provision, of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN). You may print these Terms and Conditions, but they are subject to change by us. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective from the time they are placed on our web site, in the Terms and Conditions section of the site, or any other section where they may appear. You will not receive any other notice of a change in the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement outside of the posting of updates to the User Agreement displayed on our website. You are encouraged to read the User Agreement before submitting any bids or otherwise transacting on this site.
- FINAL EXPRESSION: This Agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of their contract and as a complete and exclusive statement of the Terms and Conditions of sale. No course of prior dealings between the parties and no usage of the trade may supplement or explain any term used in this Agreement. Acceptance or acquiescence in a course of performance rendered under this Agreement may not be used to determine the meaning of this Agreement even though the accepting or acquiescing party has knowledge of the nature of the performance and opportunity for objection.
- HEADERS: The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be considered in interpreting the provisions hereof.
- TECHNICAL PROBLEMS: We do not guarantee or promise that our system for placing order the Site will be available without interruption, error-free or free from other defects. We do not guarantee or promise that our system for searching for property will be available without interruption, error-free or free from other defects. We have no obligation to ensure that a prospective Buyer's order is received, properly and effectively processed or accepted. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYER ON ANY CLAIM OR ALLEGATION THAT THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER'S PURCHASE WAS NOT RECEIVED, PROPERLY AND EFFECTIVELY PROCESSED OR ACCEPTED DUE TO TECHNICAL ERRORS OR PROBLEMS OF THIS WEBSITE. USRO’s record of the sale will be considered conclusive in the event of a dispute as to price, quantity or description.
- Trademarks. The Site and the Company's trade names, domain names and logos found on the Site are trademarks or service marks of USRO.
- No display or use of such marks may be made without the express written permission of USRO.
- Photographs are copyrighted material of USRO and may not be copied or used in commerce without the express written consent of USRO.
- All trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks featured on this website are the property of the owners of said intellectual property. USRO disclaims any associations or endorsements that may be implied through the use of the trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks.
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN AN UNCLE SAM’S RETAIL OUTLET PURCHASE THAT I AM BOUND AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Uncle Sam’s Retail Outlet, a marketplace of Liquidity Services, Inc.
15051 N. Kierland Blvd., 3rd Floor Scottsdale , AZ , 85254 USA
Customer Service Hotline: (480) 367-1300 / (480) 367-1450 (fax)